Tree Removal Services for Midland, TX
Healthy trees provide shade, aesthetic and add value to your property. But when a tree moves from an asset to liability, it’s time to call in the experts for safe tree removal. Having a decaying tree in your yard can be much more harmful to keep than having it removed for good. At Eternal Tree & Landscaping Services, we have the right equipment and years of experience so you can trust the tree removal process will be done efficiently and safely. Tree trimming/pruning may still be an option to preserve your property’s safety. DIY tree removal is not safe and is not recommended for many reasons, safety being number one. Please get in touch with us to schedule tree trimming or tree removal service.
Signs A Tree Needs to Be Removed
- A tree in your yard is visibly dead or dying
- A tree is unhealthy (tree branches are dying, or the trunk shows signs of decay)
- A tree is growing too close to your house, utility lines or other structures
- A tree is leaning in a dangerous direction (towards your house or driveway)
- You are planning landscape renovations that would damage the tree